- Work with Java at least for two years.
- Know what is Java Core and how Java Machine works.
- Understand what is RDBMS and can read in SQL.
- Know what are ORMs and have experience with any kind of them.
- See the difference between website and webapp.
- Understand this text in English and can write a similar one. And speak on this level.
- Have ever seen JS, HTML, CSS and can differentiate them.
- Can work in a team of people and team can work with you.
- Develop code.
- Fix bugs which you’ve done.
- Fix bugs of your colleagues.
- Refactor your code.
- Refactor colleagues‘ code.
- Fix bugs again.
- Deliver needed functionality at planned time.
- Enough work for all team players.
- You can make your work interesting, we promote that.
- Cutting-edge technologies are welcome in our team.
- We will try to motivate you as much as we can if you need that.
- We know, that developers love hardware, we will try to make you happy with your working place.
- Friendly-professional atmosphere in a team, we like to work together.
- There is no 9−18 schedule, unless it is adequate.
- You can enjoy your vacation in the same way and amount as most of your friends.
- when you are sick, we are sad with that and of course compensate it as working time.
- Project: the migration of mainframe world to java world.
- Aim: migration of current in-house system of data processing to new technologies.
- Customer: representatives of German financial branch.