- High technical education.
- Experience of work as analyst 1 year plus.
- Experience of work with UML (graphic notation BPMN 2.0, Use case diagram, Class diagram, Activity diagram, Component diagram).
- Experience of work with big sets of data.
- Experience of work with Sparx Enterprise Architect or with other similar software.
- The level of knowledge of English is Intermediate or higher.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good team player skills.
- Ability and desire to work with English documentation.
- Ability to briefly and clearly state own thoughts.
- Experience of work with SQL and MS Excel.
- Experience in domains of E-commerce and/or Finance.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.
- Enough work for all team players.
- You can make your work interesting, we promote that.
- Cutting-edge technologies are welcome in our team.
- We will try to motivate you as much as we can if you need that.
- We know, that you need a comfort to succseed, we will try to make you happy with your working place.
- Friendly-professional atmosphere in a team, we like to work together.
- There is no 9−18 schedule, unless it is adequate.
- You can enjoy your vacation in the same way and amount as most of your friends.
- When you are sick, we are sad with that and of course compensate it as working time.
- Business processes developing and modeling.
- Support of customer requests.
- Self management to delivery the business profits in required time.
- Project: the migration of mainframe world to java world.
- Aim: migration of current in-house system of data processing to new technologies.
- Customer: representatives of German financial branch.